Implementing apprenticeships in your business within accounts & finance department. Attract candidates. Retrain your teams. Retain talent.
Suitable for both new and existing employees, apprenticeships cover a wide range of roles within accounting and finance disciplines.
How do apprenticeships benefit your employees?
Used right, an apprenticeship strategy can play a key role in delivering recruitment goals and business growth. They can align with job families, positions and projects to create an agile workforce with a learning mind-set.
- Programmes can be highly relevant to accounting & finance roles, equipping employees with skills that align around this career ambitions
- They help people develop agile thinking and a learning mind-set, which unlocks potential
- New skills and knowledge can be applied immediately in their role, building confidence
- Greater job satisfaction helps to create personal fulfilment
- You can pay for apprenticeships using your levy pot.